When Vikings returned home from battle, a horn was always offered to them to quench their thirst and welcome them home. It’s also said that a drinking horn is your first reward in Valhalla.
We deserve a full horn to welcome us home after the battles of modern life. The Proud Raven's Viking Drinking Tankard is a handcrafted vessel with which to drink your mead, ale, or whatever you thirst for. Each drinking horn is hollowed out and shaped, then polished, trimmed around the lip and finished with a food-safe sealant. Every tankard is formed from one piece of horn, including the smooth handle that’s designed to provide a confident, comfortable grip.
They're extremely durable, so you can toss it in your pack or hook it on your belt so you'll never be without it.
This handcrafted tankard is a unique work of art, a worthy addition to your drinking horn collection!
- Every piece is unique and one of a kind
- Handmade from 100% natural Bull horn
- Highly polished to bring out the pattern in the horn
- Sealed and suitable for cool liquids (not suitable for HOT liquids)
- Actual horn pattern may vary from the unit pictured
- Approx 380-450 ml / 14 oz, but all volumes are approximate
Height: Approx 15cm / 6 in
- As the tankard is made of natural Bull Horn, some of them may have a specific smell - please clean before using. Best way to do it is to leave filled with water for one day.
- Always clean after use, keep it dry.