The Futhark Runes are the mystical alphabet used by ancient Norse European tribes 2000 years ago to name places and things, attract luck and fortune, provide protection, and magically divine the course of future events. Runes were carved onto stone, wood or artifacts (including jewelry, amulets, tools, weapons, and runestones).
Feel the willpower and success of our ancestors!
- We Provide INTERNATIONAL Shipping to Any Address
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Ancient Futhark Runes
- Made of 316L Stainless Steel
- Pendant diameter 34.6 mm / 1.4 in
- Thickness: 3.7mm / 0.15 in
- ALL Chain Length 60 cm / 23.6 in
- Weight: 18.5 g / 0.65 Oz
- Gender: Unisex