Our exclusive, one-of-a-kind Viking Wooden Watches. Limited Edition.
The Helm of Awe is one of the most mysterious and powerful symbols in Norse mythology. The Vikings would wear this symbol as a sign of strength and protection in battle, also to provide physical, mental, and spiritual protection in life.
The Vegvisir, also known as the Viking compass is a symbol of protection and guidance. As it is written in the ancient Huld manuscript: “If this sign is carried, one will never lose one’s way in storms or bad weather, even when the way is not known."
"I don't like this watch" - said No Viking, ever! Order this masterpiece now and see why.
Feel the willpower and success of our ancestors!
- FREE INTERNATIONAL Shipping to Any Address
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Full refund if anything bad happens with your parcel
- Case: 45mm diameter, made of Ebony and stainless steel in blue
- Movement: Quartz movement by Miyota
- Bracelet: Adjustable length, made of leadwood and stainless steel
- Innovative Easy-Switch Bezel System
We truly believe we carry some of the most unique and high-quality Viking products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 30-day guarantee.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO risk of buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.